ClearPrint.in is led by team of professionals who believe in creativity and perfection; and strive to achieve and deliver the best.
Our philosophy is to encourage employee empowerment, growth and development of individuals by realizing their potential with unique and out of the box ideas.
We are always interested in adding people to our organization who have the zeal to work creatively and efficiently as we believe that “creativity breeds innovation”. We are looking for individuals who have the following traits:
- People who are creative, enthusiastic, curious and have a good sense of humor.
- People who are positive and willing to learn new things every day.
- People who love challenges and are good team players.
If you feel that you have it all, then drop in your C.V. with current salary details at email@example.com and we will get back to you shortly.
POSITIONS WE ARE HIRING FOR:
1. CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNER:
A talented Web Designer/Coder to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and ingenious design, possess superior user interface design skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts, and transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Present and defend designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards.
- Design and build quality front end Web and mobile led designs based on product requirements.
- Deliver the same in a timely manner.
- Development on existing international HTML/CSS standards.
- Analyze design based on data and correct the same with creative ideation and execution.
The candidate must posses adequate knowledge on:
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
2. MARKETING EXECUTIVE:
1. Handling the lead generation, promotion & advertising activities of the company
2. Supporting the sales function of the company vision
3. Co-ordinate with the Sales / Tele Mktg Team
4. Maintaining Record of all Promoters, Supervisors and Corporate Clients
5. Communicating with Target Audiences and managing Customer Relationships
6. Meeting Prospective Clients and generate leads
7. Performs any other duties or responsibilities that the management may assign from time to time
1. Excellent verbal & written communication skills
2. Experience with B2C e-Commerce firm
3. Exceptional Marketing acumen – Proficient with Email Marketing, Content, affiliate, and Digital Marketing
4. Willing to work under pressure
5. Highly focused and positive attitude